Baby G is a picky eater so our family is constantly looking for ways to get her to eat fiber filled foods or for a treat that will mask her medicine. A year ago I tried making her mini muffins and they have been a hit ever since. You can play around with ingredients once you get the basics down.
We're sharing Baby G's favorite version which is this easy Blueberry Oatmeal Mini Muffin recipe. Enjoy!
1.5 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder (optional) *
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup unsweetend apple sauce
2-3 dashes of cinnamon
1 cup organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pulse oats for 15-20 seconds.
- Add to a bowl with all of the ingredients except for the blueberries.
- Mix together.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into mini muffin molds.
- Bake for 15-18 min.
- Let cool for 10 min before serving.
- Let your dog enjoy!
Store them in your fridge for up to 5 days.
*Baking soda just makes the muffins less dense. If you do not want to use baking soda the muffins will still turn out great just a little firm.