Tis the season to be jolly and bake treats. And now it's easy not to leave your best furry friend out on all the fun. Make this easy and healthy oatmeal treat at home for your dog to enjoy.
- 2 cups oats
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of 2% Greek Yogurt (more for a softer cookie)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add oats to food processor and grind till grainy (not completely smooth)
3. Pour into a bowl with all other ingredients. Use your hands to mash bananas and mix all together.
4. Roll dough on flat surface to 1/6-1/4” thick.
5. Use cookie cutter or knife to cut out treats.
6. Place on parchment paper covered tray and put in over for 15-18 minutes (longer for crunchier consistency).
7. Pack a few in your Clean Up Purse to give your pet while you’re out and about.