May 26, 2022
A refreshing treat for dogs! Blueberry Yogurt Dog Treats
Warm weather is ahead and, with the heat, our best furry friends will be looking for a yummy way too cool down. Our Chief Testing Officer and her slave (aka her mom) got to work in the kitchen to create some delicious & healthy treats your bff will love. Made with natural ingredients that are dog friendly.
- 8 oz of 2% Greek Yogurt *
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp of honey (optional)
Yes, that's it. This recipe is quick and easy.
- Place oats in a mixer and pulse til slightly ground.
- Pour all ingredients in bowl and mix til blueberries are all covered. If too thick, add a spoon of yogurt at a time until berries are covered.
- Cover a baking tray with wax paper.
- Spread mixture over wax paper and place in the freezer for 2 hours until frozen.
- Enjoy! You can break apart pieces and feed to your pet while keeping rest of treat in the freezer. Can be kept in freezer for a month.